Gate valves are used for shut up the complete flow of medium in a pipeline. They are not suitable for regulation of flows.
Our gate valves are designed with non rising stem, with indicator and are metallic sealed.
As a manufacturer we are able to produce our valves in many various designs and executions and for many various range of application.
Particularly suitable for extreme working conditions in strong corrosive areas in seawater or offshore plants are our gate valves made of copper-aluminium-alloys (CuAl10Ni).
Additonal our gate valves are suitable for speed-log-systems (see picture right).
For this application the bore are full drilled and the valves get a bonnet with pipe leading.
• with flanges
• with screwed ends
• with indicator
• nominal diameter from DN 15 up to DN 700
• nominal pressure from PN16
• temperature range up to 300°C
gunmetal Rg 5, Rg 10, Gbz 10, CuAl10Ni, nodular cast iron, cast steel
• acc. to DIN 3352 T2 (with flanges)
• acc. to DIN 3352 T12 (with screwed ends)
• acc. to BGV 401422 / BGV 401522
• acc. to DIN 86259 very light serie
• acc. to DIN 86720
• acc. to VG 85060
Our gate valves are also available in following designs:
• with limit switches
• with drain plug
• with various flange dimensions
• with various thread
• with hydraulic actuator, also with
electro-hydraulic Local-Power-Unit (LPU)
• with electrical actuator
• with mechanical remote control (z.B. chain wheel)
• with O-ring-sealing at the stem for not vertical installation