Pressure reducing valves regulate fluctuating or too high inlet-pressure to a constant outlet pressure.
Our pressure reducing valves with diaphragm are suitable for pressure regulation of water and other non gluey medium in liquid and gaseous condition with temperature up to 75°C.
Our pressure reducing valves in bronze are available for shipbuilding and offshore plants. In the execution Gbz 10 our valves have a good stability to corrosion, also in seawater.
You can order our pressure reducing valves in following designs:
• with female thread G 1/4" up to G 2"
• with flanged connection
DN 15 up to DN 150
• flanges acc. to DIN
• face-to-face acc. to DIN
• pressure range PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40
body: gunmetal / bronze or Gbz 10
• back pressure adjustable
3,0 up to 10,0 bar (depending from the type)
Further executions are possible as special executions:
• other material
• material for innerparts seawater resistant
• other flanges / hole pattern acc. to ANSI, JIS
• other thread connection, e.g. NPT
• with gauge connection G ¼”