Our sos valves are designed to ensure a safe and simple operation. The low height also allows the usage in narrow spaces.
Quick closing valves are mainly used for sudden blocking of pipe systems at tanks with combustible liquids. The blocking is done by remote control in case of danger.
• DN 15 up to DN 200
• angle type and straight type
• flanges acc. to DIN
• available in material nodular
cast iron, cast steel and bronze
This versions are also possible:
• flanges acc. to ANSI and JIS
• with limit switches
The valves are type approved by ABS, DNV, LR and BV.
Our quick qlosing valves are also available in following designs:
• with bellow for thermaloil
• with thermical release
We have extended our product line of quick closing valves !
The newest addition is our quick opening valve with bellow.
This valve is specially designed for the sudden release of pressure or the emptying of piping-systems.
The space saving design allows the usage in narrow spaces. The sudden opening can be operated easy and safe from the outside of a danger zone by pneumatic, hydraulic or wire actuation. Additionally our Quick opening valves are equipped with a handwheel for manual operation.
Our quick opening valves are also available in special designs, e.g. in different materials, without bellow or with limit switches.
New generation of hydraulic pump unit station !
New is our hydraulic pump unit station in stainless steel, which is suitable for the releasing from up to 12 quick closing valves or quick opening valves.
• Investment casting- and laser cut components
compared to old cast iron version.
• Corrosion-free due to the new composite materials.
Varnishing is not necessary.
• User-friendly due to an enlarged oil-filling hole.
• Yacht construction suitably due to lightweight
design and polishability of the components.
• Suitable for tandem function by a common tank.
• Synchronous releasing is possible from up to
12 quick closing valves.