DIN 87101 and type HNA
As a manufacturer of valves and fittings for industry and shipbuilding, Göpfert AG offers a wide range of different types of valves. With over 110 years expertise, Göpfert also has its own foundry and production as well as assembly facilities and offers different types of storm valves.
Storm valves are back balanced and soft-seated. They are used in sanitary discharge pipelines on ships and are suitable for temperatures up to 80°C.
Our storm valves are approved from the international classification societies.
Our storm valves are also available in following designs:
• in straight type | DIN 87101
• in angle type | Type HNA
• without fixing device Form A
• with fixing device Form B
• nominal diamieters DN 50/80 up to DN 200/250
• with flanges acc. to DIN, optional drilled acc. to ANSI or JIS
• in gunmetal
• in cast steel or nodular cast iron with flap material gunmetal or AlBz