Our Sandwich check valves for fastening between flanges are available in optimized design.
Caused by the new constructed fixture from the flap they are in higher performance and provide a better function.
• small total length
• low weight
• tight closing at low difference pressure
• after utilization the elasticity of O-ring remains tightness metal/metal
• standard equipment with adjustment for flap
• eye bolt
• for fastening between flanges acc. to DIN
• universal application for gaseous or liquid mediums, in oil-, air-, gas-
and water systems also used in the chemical industry
• available in the material bronze, steel and AlBz with flap material
alumium bronze (CuAl), steel and stainless steel
• available with and without spring
• Nominal diameter: DN 40 up to DN 500
• Working pressure: DN 40 up to DN 200 PN16
DN 250 up to DN 300 PN10 / 16
DN 350 up to DN 500 PN10
• Betriebstemperaturen: NBR: -40°C up to +100°C
FKM: -30°C up to +200°C
PTFE: -50°C up to +260°C
• metal/metal sealing
• for fasteing between flanges acc. to ANSI, JIS
You are searching for furthermore designs, different materials, diameters, working pressures or temperature ranges ?
Please ask us ! We are pleased to help you.